6 Helpful Tips to Get a Fast Payday Loan in New Iberia, LA
The key to getting a fast payday loan in New Iberia is accuracy. Without it, you risk slowing or preventing the process indefinitely. Additionally, knowing your borrowing limits, ensuring you meet the requirements before beginning, and being realistic throughout will certainly help speed the process and manage expectations.
So, this guide explores the top tips to get a payday loan in New Iberia, LA.
6 Top Tips To Get A Payday Loan In New Iberia, Louisiana
1. Make Sure You Have A Justifiable Reason To Get The Loan
There's simply no point in taking out a payday loan in New Iberia without reason. We don’t recommend taking out payday loans for presents, vacations, weddings, or other frivolous purchases. Ideally, you should stick to using payday loans for emergencies only, such as:
- Funding medical bills
- Paying overdue utility bills to avoid late fees
- Funding urgent travel
- Paying for necessary home or vehicle repairs
2. Ensure You Meet The Requirements
Once you have justified your reason for acquiring a loan, it's time to check the lender's requirements. These vary wildly, but ours are very simple to comply with, as you'll see from the below:
- State-issued identification — We use your photo ID card to establish you're over 18 years of age and identity. Typically, we suggest using your driver's license. However, you can utilize any of the following:
- A United States of America passport
- United States of America passport card
- A United States of America non-driver's photo ID card
- A United States of America student ID card
- A United States of America military-dependent ID card
- A United States of America military ID card
- Most recent pay stub — Since we don't place as much weight on your credit score as on traditional loans, we use your most recent pay stub to establish affordability.
- Blank check — Please ensure the blank check comes from an open and active checking account in your name. We can't give you a loan with a check written in somebody else's name.
3. Don't Apply For Too Much
It's tempting to apply for more than you need when you're going through a financial crisis. But it's important to avoid this temptation. After all, you're more likely to gain approval for a smaller loan. Spend time calculating the actual cost of your emergency. Just bear in mind that our borrowing limits for payday loans are between $100 and $300.
4. Be Realistic
We encourage you to manage your expectations, especially if you have a low credit score. Being too pushy will only lead lenders to ask you to seek financing from somewhere else.
5. Be Meticulous In Your Application
As we mentioned at the beginning, accuracy is key! Make sure your answers to all questions are truthful and don't try to embellish certain aspects like your income. It all comes out in the end. If you fail to provide accurate information, your application process will be significantly slower and could even be rejected.
6. Understand The Process Properly
Lastly, understanding the process will help keep you informed during every step. All lenders differ, but our six-step process is as follows:
- Contact the New Iberia Cash Cow location via phone at 337-364-6197 or complete our easy online request form. Remember to be accurate!
- Wait for one of our friendly store representatives to give you a call. They will discuss the requirements, talk you through the process, and answer any questions.
- Head to our New Iberia storefront located at 200 West Admiral Doyle Drive, with the documents discussed in tip three.
- Wait while our loan associate evaluates your information to decide whether you qualify for a payday loan from us.
- If you do qualify, complete the rest of the simple paperwork.
- Finally, receive the money you need on the same or next bank working day.
Submit Your New Iberia Payday Loan Inquiry Right Now!
Kickstart the Louisiana payday loan process by keeping our top seven tips in mind and giving us a call or completing our simple online request form. One of our friendly loan experts will be happy to guide you through the process to give you the money you need.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.