How To Qualify For A Payday Or Title Loan With Bad Credit
Having bad credit can make it challenging to qualify for a loan from a bank. But there are loans – like either a payday loan or a title loan – that you can get despite your bad credit. And going through us at Cash Cow for help is simple. What items will you need to apply for a payday loan and title loan? And do we really offer loans even to those with poor credit scores? Keep on reading to find out more about these loans!
Is It Possible To Qualify For A Loan With Bad Credit?
If your credit score is below average, then you’ll need to look for trustworthy lenders that work with all types of credit. The good thing is you don’t have to search far. We here at Cash Cow will be glad to help you look into either our title loans or our payday loans even if you have poor credit. The reason why a poor credit score won’t prevent you from finding out if you can get approved is because other important factors would be taken into consideration.
If you’re going for a payday loan, your income and ability to repay the loan help our representatives determine whether you can qualify. In fact, we don’t even report your loan to any major credit bureaus if you are approved. When it comes to a title loan, the title and the condition of the car are the main things that we will pay attention to. Do keep in mind that this doesn’t mean we won’t ever check your credit for this loan; this just ultimately means that you can still qualify even if you have poor credit.
How Much Money Can I Qualify For?
Now that you know that you can get either a title loan or a payday loan with bad credit, you are probably wondering how much can you get with either loan. With a payday loan, you can get anything up to $300 – which we base on how much you can repay. This is why we need to see is your most recent pay stub. With a title loan, you can get up to $1,400. We base this off of your vehicle’s overall condition. This is why we need to inspect your vehicle before we can make any kind of decisions.
What Items Will You Need To Prepare?
So we’ve gone over why you can get either of these loans with bad credit and how much you can get. The next logical place to go is to explain what you need to bring in order to find out if you can qualify for either loan. The good thing is we’ve kept the lists of required items for either loan short so you can be sure to remember them. In fact, here is a complete breakdown of what we need and why we need to see these particular items:
- Payday Loan:
- A valid state-issued ID or your driver’s license: This will be used to confirm your identity and the fact that you’re over 18 years old.
- Your most recent pay stub: You would basically be offered a portion of your next paycheck. So, your pay stub is the exact document that would be used to determine how much you can qualify for. In case you do not have a pay stub, we may allow you to provide alternative proof of income. To find out what documents we might agree to consider, give us a call.
- A blank check from an active bank account in your name: A payday loan is an unsecured loan, which means that you wouldn’t have to put up any form of collateral to secure it. The blank check is a way for the professional to make sure that you pay the loan back.
- Title Loan:
- A lien-free title that has your name on it: If you want to qualify for a title loan, you need to own the car outright. In case you’re still making payments on the vehicle, you will get declined. Also, bear in mind that the title has to have your name on it. If it doesn’t – get the title transferred before taking out a loan.
- Your vehicle: One of our representatives will physically inspect your vehicle to determine how much we can lend to you if you qualify for approval. The better the condition of the car and the higher its value, the more you might be able to get.
- Your state-issued ID or driver’s license: Again, we use this to confirm your identity and to verify that you are at least 18 years old.
How To Take Out A Loan Offered By Cash Cow
The last thing you should know about our title loans and our payday loans is how to actually get through the process for either loan! And just like our lists of required items, we’ve made sure to keep the process steps short and simple to remember. No matter which loan you are going for, you can rest assured knowing that the process won’t be drawn out or complicated to understand. Here is a quick breakdown of what you can expect when you want either of our loans:
- Gather the required items for either of our loans.
- Fill out the online form on our website to send us your basic information.
- Talk with one of the friendly representatives from the nearest store location over the phone.
- Set up a meeting to meet in person.
- If you are going for a title loan, you can have us come meet you instead.
- If you are going for a payday loan, you must come into the store.
- If you are going for a title loan, this will also include quickly inspecting your vehicle.
Apply For A Loan Today!
Bad credit should not stop you from getting emergency cash from a loan when you really need help. With us at Cash Cow, you might qualify for a payday loan or a title loan even if your score is less-than-perfect. And the best part is that the whole in-person process might take only 30 minutes for you to find out if you qualify. Ready to get the fast cash? Then make sure that you have the required items and fill out the inquiry form right now to get started.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.