Can I Qualify for Bad Credit Title Loans?
As far as qualifying for financial aid, bad credit title loans come with the easiest requirements. All you need is a state-issue photographic identification, a lien-free title, and a car to gain approval. This means that anybody over 18 years old who owns a vehicle outright can qualify for bad credit title loans. In this article, we will explore the requirements in more detail before divulging our step-by-step process.
Here's How To Know If You Qualify For Bad Credit Title Loans
Learn The Requirements
If you have ever tried to qualify for a traditional loan, you'll understand how hard it can be. Thankfully, title loans in Louisiana don't put you through the same headache-inducing ordeal. Instead, you’ll need to provide just three things:
- State-issued photographic identification — As long as it's a valid (i.e., not expired) form of ID, you can use any of the following types of state-issued identification:
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America driver's license
- A United States of America student ID card
- A United States of America military ID card
- Lien-free title to your vehicle — We use this to prove you own your vehicle outright with zero outstanding liens or judgments.
- Vehicle — Your vehicle is the main factor that dictates how much you can qualify for with bad credit title loans.
Check Your Vehicle To See If It Can Bring You Enough Money
Before showing your vehicle to an inspector, it might be useful to prepare it first. Make sure to clean the interior and exterior as well as do your research on how much you could possibly get for it. Our experts evaluate your car, truck, or van based on the following characteristics to decide how much we can lend you:
- Make and model — The make and model play a major role in your car's value. After all, you can't expect a Bentley Continental GT to be worth as much as a Toyota Aygo. The more premium features built into the vehicle, the more it costs. Owning a luxury vehicle outright should give you a great chance of receiving the maximum loan amount. Although only request the amount you need. There's simply no point in repaying a massive sum.
- Age — Vehicles can lose around 60% of their value during their first five years of life. So, the older your vehicle, the less it's worth unless you own a classic car. The depreciation curve flattens after the five-year mark; however, a 2021 Toyota Aygo will always be worth more than a seven-year-old model.
- Condition — Keep on top of oil changes and tire rotations to help maintain your vehicle's mechanical condition. But also watch out for cosmetic defects like scratches, stained interiors, dings, scrapes, and dents because they can negatively impact its worth too.
- Odometer reading — A high odometer reading could lessen your vehicle's worth, especially when it hits the 120,000-mile mark. That said, we consider mileage and age together to establish whether your vehicle qualifies as low, average, or high mileage. People tend to drive around 10,000 to 12,000 miles a year.
- Any modifications — Decals and spoilers aren't everybody's idea of value. Therefore, modifying in this sense won't do you any favors when trying to get a bad credit title loan. That said, installing a new engine could increase its value. So, it's all about being mindful when making changes.
Don’t Worry About Your Credit
As the name suggests, you don't need a good credit score to get a title loan from us at Cash Cow. As long as you own a vehicle, you can receive between $300 and $1,400.
Our Bad Credit Title Loans Process
If you've made it this far, you probably already know whether you qualify for a title loan. Now, another important part is knowing how to do it. Luckily, we've laid out our step-by-step process below:
- Contact your local Cash Cow store directly via phone or through our simple online request form. It sends your information straight to your preferred location so you can receive a lightning-fast callback.
- Once you've submitted the form, ensure your phone is close by to answer the call. The representative will tell you about the required items, ensure you understand the process, and answer your questions. They will also set up a meeting with one of Cash Cow’s store associates.
- Bring the required items to the meeting.
- Wait while the loan associate examines your vehicle to establish the amount of money you can qualify for with our bad credit title loans.
- If you are happy with the amount offered, make sure you ask any additional questions before signing the paperwork.
- Lastly, you get the money you need on the same or the following business day and leave with your vehicle.
Get Your Bad Credit Title Loan Today!
Anybody over the age of 18 who owns a vehicle can qualify for bad credit title loans. So, if you need money to cover your emergency, complete our secure, five-minute title loan online form right away! One of our agents will be happy to guide you through the rest.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.