Can I Borrow Money Instantly In Louisiana?
In Louisiana, you can borrow money instantly – or as near to instant as possible – when you look into either a payday loan or a title loan. It's all about finding the right loan type to make it happen from Cash Cow. The one you choose depends on your personal circumstances and a few important details about each loan. In this article, we will go over each loan, making it easier for you to pick the one that will actually help your situation.
Borrow Money Instantly With Payday Loans Or Title Loans
If you have a smaller emergency between pay periods and need to borrow money instantly, a payday loan can help you out. Payday loans from Cash Cow are small-dollar loans of between $100 and $300. They are designed to bridge the gap you may experience between pay stubs if you have to deal with an emergency expense. These can include medical bills, veterinary fees, home repairs, or vehicle repairs.
Basically, you can use them to fund any time-sensitive situations requiring near-instant payment before they make your situation even worse than it already is. Once you find out if you qualify for approval with us, you can expect to receive the money on the same or the following bank business day. Keep in mind that this loan is usually due back when you get your next paycheck – which for regular workers is two weeks from their last.
Now, when it comes to bigger emergencies that require some more money, you can look into title loans instead. They're larger than payday loans, with limits running between $300 and $1,400 for bigger emergencies. However, you must own a vehicle outright with the lien-free title in your name. We also use your vehicle’s condition and resale value to determine how much you could qualify for if you are approved for this loan.
Like payday loans, you will get the money on the same or the very next bank business day if you are approved. Typically, we release the funds on the day of your application, but this will depend on the time you submit your inquiry. Keep in mind we will have to inspect your vehicle prior to telling you if you’ve qualified for approval. This means you should do what you can to make sure your vehicle is in good working condition before you come see us.
What Are The Payday Loan Requirements?
When it comes to the payday loan requirements, you'll notice that we won’t mention anything about your credit score — and there's a very good reason for that! You can find out if you qualify for a payday loan in Louisiana without necessarily having a good credit score. Instead, we use your pay stub to get an accurate representation of your current financial situation. What you actually need to find out if you can get money quickly via a payday loan from us are the following items:
- Driver's license or state-issued photo ID.
- Blank check from an active checking account in your name.
- Your most recent pay stub.
What Is The Payday Loan Process?
Once you've established that you have the required items ready, you can get started on the process. The good thing is, when you come to Cash Cow in Louisiana for a payday loan, the process is simple and quick for anyone to get through. We make it a point to swiftly assess your items so you can learn if you can qualify for this loan and get your money if you do. Just follow the steps below to borrow money instantly with a payday loan:
- Connect to Cash Cow by phone or use our online inquiry form.
- We'll call you to discuss the process and ensure you have the necessary items.
- After the phone call, head to your local Cash Cow branch with the requirements we mentioned in the section above.
- When you arrive, we will confirm your identity and verify the amount you can qualify for (between $100 and $300).
- If we determine that you qualify for approval, complete the process with our help. We will simply ask for your signature on a few documents.
- Finally, you will receive the amount you qualify for either on the same day or the next bank business day at the latest.
What Are The Title Loan Requirements?
If you are interested in getting a title loan to borrow money instantly, keep in mind that the title loan required items are different. However, you can still expect us to keep the list short so you are guaranteed to remember everything you need. And just like our payday loans, you can still find out if you qualify for approval even if you have poor credit. You need the following three things to get a title loan from us:
- Driver's license or state-issued photo ID.
- Your vehicle for a quick inspection.
- The lien-free title to that vehicle for collateral.
What Is The Title Loan Process?
As long as you have the required items for title loans, starting the process is simple – just like our payday loans. We make sure to get you through the process quickly so we can tell you whether you’ve qualified and just how much we can lend you. Remember that a big part of our process is the vehicle inspection, so make sure your vehicle is ready to go. Just follow the steps below to get money quickly when you need it most:
- Phone your nearest Cash Cow storefront or use the online inquiry form found on our website.
- We will give you a call to confirm you have everything and ask where you'd like to meet. You don't have to come to our store to finish the process.
- During the face-to-face meeting, we'll inspect your vehicle to establish its worth and verify your identity.
- If we determine you qualify for approval, you can complete the paperwork with our help. This means we will also go over the loan terms so you understand it all.
- Finally, once the paperwork is signed, you will get the money either later on the same day or the next bank business day.
Borrow Money Instantly With Cash Cow Today!
When you need to borrow money instantly, you can get money quickly in Louisiana with a payday loan or title loan. As you can see, there are certain factors you have to consider when you are looking into either of these two loans. Make sure you look at these factors carefully so you can make the right decision. Once you are ready to fund your emergency, fill out our online inquiry form today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.