How to Get Car Title Loans for the Unemployed with Bad Credit
April 7, 2021 | Louis Tully
If you're looking at loans for the unemployed with bad credit, you're probably considering car title loans as your primary option. That's because car title loans are one of the fastest and easiest ways to get money when you're out of work or have a poor credit rating. So, how do you know whether you need one, and what steps do you need to take if you do?
Do You Need Loans for the Unemployed with Bad Credit?
Are you one of those people who needs loans for the unemployed with bad credit? If so, don't feel bad because you're not alone. In fact, there has been an entire industry created for consumers just like you. Thus, it's important to use your resources and act fast once you find a solution. Here are three ways to tell whether this is the right option for you:
1. Your Credit Score Is Below 600.
Most traditional banks won't give people loans unless their credit rating is at a certain level. In general, that level is anywhere above 600-650. Plus, a consumer's debt-to-income ratio is also considered, as well as the age of their profile and the types of loans in their name.
2. You're Not Sure When You'll Work Again.
Today's job market is rocky, to say the least, so a lot of people are out of work with no end in sight. But despite the challenges, bills still pile up and need to be paid. The inability to pay bills on time can damage your already bad credit even more, creating a dangerous snowball effect unless you get a loan.
3. You've Got Serious Expenses Adding Up.
Being broke is no fun, especially not when the bill collector comes knocking. It's also not fair that consumers can't find help easily unless they've had great luck with money their entire lives. Either way, unexpected expenses can pop up at any time, making it impossible to survive without financial assistance.
If any of those scenarios describe your situation, it may be time to consider options other than stress.
5 Tips for Getting Loans for the Unemployed with Bad Credit
Some loans are fast and efficient ways of getting large sums of money when you need it the most, but there are a few things you'll want to know ahead of time, especially if you plan to pawn your car title for money:
- Car title loans require the vehicle ownership documentation to be in the borrower's name. So, take care of any official paperwork or title transfers before submitting your application.
- You must be at least 18 years old to qualify for vehicle title pawns in most states, including Louisiana. There are no exceptions either, even if there's a guarantor.
- The condition of your car will affect how much money you get to borrow. For example, non-operational vehicles might not beckon as much cash as newer, better-running automobiles.
- You can get as much as $1,400 per loan if you and your vehicle qualify. The requirements are small, and the inspection is short to help you get in and get out with money faster.
- Cash Cow lets you keep possession of your vehicle after the loan is initiated as long as you keep the contract in good standing.
It's important to pick the right source for your title loan needs because not all lenders are the same. Some lenders make the process more complicated than it needs to be, but Cash Cow works to simplify things for your convenience.
Getting Car Title Loans for the Unemployed with Bad Credit
Believe it or not, you don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get a decent loan despite being unemployed with bad credit. In fact, only 3 steps are standing in the way of your financial freedom:
Step One: Submit Your Application Online In 5 Minutes Or Less.
Go to the Cash Cow website to fill out a short intake application. You can complete it within minutes and get a preliminary answer in about half an hour. A loan agent will then schedule a time to meet up for the other steps, so be ready for the call.
Step Two: Collect Your Required Items for Faster Processing.
When the agent shows up, have your questions ready. Keep in mind that there are only a few things you'll need to complete the qualifying round. Here's what the agent will ask for:
- The vehicle itself to conduct a quick inspection
- The lien-free title of the car
- Your government-issued driver's license or photo ID
Step Three: Use Your Money Wisely.
You might also get asked for banking information because you'll get paid within hours of getting approved. Once it hits your account, use it to pay for vital expenses.
Get Fast Cash When Unemployed With Louisiana Title Loans
Getting approved for a substantial loan when you're out of work with a bad credit score doesn't have to be a stressful nightmare when you use the right resources.
When wondering how to get Louisiana title loans for the unemployed with bad credit, follow our lead.