What You Should Know About Payday Loans In Louisiana
April 28, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
No one is safe from encountering some financial troubles these days.
If you’ve got no savings and need quick cash, one of the options you could go with is applying for payday loans in Louisiana. Payday loans are easy to qualify for, fast to get, and hard to abuse – which makes them practically an ideal solution in emergencies.
Basically, anyone can be eligible for payday loans in Louisiana, as long as they can get the required items together.
What Do I Need to Get Payday Loans in Louisiana?
Payday loans are possibly the easiest type of loans that one can possibly get. Lenders usually have only a few requirements, and most of them are pretty flexible.
There are just a few that can’t be bent in the borrower’s favor. So do make sure to pay careful attention to these – because when they’re in order, your chances of being approved are very high:
- A state-issued photo ID – short-term fast loans, and payday loans amongst them, are carefully regulated in the state of Louisiana. One of those regulations decrees that a minor cannot apply for a payday loan. So, any potential borrower should provide a valid ID document proving their identity and that they’re of legal age (over 18). This is non-negotiable – even if you’re a pensioner, you still need to provide the ID that verifies your identity and age.
- An active checking account in your name – this is another non-negotiable. You will need to provide a blank check from an active checking account in your name when you apply for the payday loan. Unfortunately, you cannot use another person’s account – even with their permission.
- Your most recent pay stub (or another proof of income) – okay, this is where the flexibility of qualifying requirements comes into play. Providing the most recent pay stub as proof of income is standard procedure when it comes to payday loans – but if you’re unemployed or haven’t gotten paid for some time, you can still get approved for the loan. For instance, you can provide the proof that you’ve got other means to pay the loan off down the line (like pension, worker’s compensation, welfare, etc.)
Do I Have to Have Good Credit to Get Payday Loans in Louisiana?
No, you most certainly don’t!
While the loan representative you’ll be working with may perform a quick credit check depending on the circumstances – it’s not always a thing and the results aren’t very likely to influence your eligibility.
As long as you’ve got all the actual required items in order, you can apply and get approved even if your credit score is bad or even outright nonexistent.
This is what makes payday loans one of the most accessible if not THE most accessible loan in the state.
Will Getting Payday Loans in Louisiana Lower My Credit Score?
No. Any loan application with Cash Cow Louisiana, Inc. stays entirely between you and the lender.
This means your loan information won’t be reported to any credit bureaus, and thus will have no impact – either positive or negative – on your existing credit score.
Do I Need to Be Employed to Get Payday Loans in Louisiana?
Not necessarily. While providing your most recent pay stub will help the process along, you can use other means – means that banks don’t consider “stable” enough to approve a personal loan – for payoff.
Unemployment or welfare checks, pension, and even savings could all be considered eligible.
Tip: do not blindside your loan representative. Tell them about your situation during the initial call and they’ll do their best to accommodate your situation.
How Do I Get Payday Loans in Louisiana?
If you’ve got all the necessary items – state-issued photo ID, your most recent pay stub (or other proof of your ability to pay the loan off), a blank check from an active checking account in your name – then getting payday loans in Louisiana will be quick and easy.
All you’ll need are your phone and a decent internet connection, and you can apply without ever having to leave your couch.
- Go to the Main Page of Cash Cow Louisiana website, find an online form request form for payday loans, fill it out and submit it.
- When the form gets processed, you’ll be contacted by a loan representative from the nearest location (keep the phone close not to miss their call!). The loan representative will provide further instructions and set up a meeting with you.
- Take the required items to the meeting, so that the loan representative can look them over and determine if you qualify for the loan.
- If you get approved, you’ll do the easy paperwork right then and there and get the cash you qualified for – could be anywhere between $100 and $300.
This entire procedure typically takes less than an hour and could take as little as just 30 minutes.
Get Your Payday Loan Today!
Getting online payday loans in Louisiana is easier than you can imagine, and many people who tried to use Cash Cow Louisiana payday loans to deal with their emergencies have already appraised the simplicity and transparency of the entire application and approval process. So, don’t wait and apply for your payday loan today with Cash Cow Louisiana, Inc.!