What Is The Max Title Loan Amount If You Live In Louisiana?
When you're in a financial crisis, it can be hard stay calm. That’s why we’d like to help you out and answer your burning question — what is the max loan amount for title loans in Louisiana? — so you can sort out your money woes as quickly as possible.
Without further ado, let us get into the details.
What Is The Max Loan Amount For Title Loans in Louisiana?
In Louisiana, you can get up to $1,400 from title loans. But it's worth noting that there is also a lower limit of $300. So, if you need less than that to fund your emergency, title loans are not the way to go, unfortunately. Likewise, if you need more than $1,400, you must find a different way to access funds.
With that said, it probably comes as no surprise that not everybody can gain approval for the max loan amount. The figure you can get largely depends on your vehicle's market value.
How We Determine Your Specific Max Loan Amount
When figuring out how much to value your car, truck, or van, we look at two main points: the national market average for the make and model and its condition.
But it's important to understand that almost limitless factors make up the overall value of your vehicle. We outline a few of the most common attributes below:
- Make and model — If you own a popular make and model, the surge in demand causes an increase in value. There are a few, like Ford Mustangs, that remain popular no matter their age, so this stands you in good stead for the max loan amount. Additionally, luxurious brands like Audi and Cadillac are always worth more than everyday vehicle manufacturers.
- Mechanical and aesthetic condition — Unless you own a scrapyard or like to build banger racers, you won't find a lot of value in damaged vehicles. Well, neither do we. Both aesthetic and mechanical damage decreases the worth, depending on the severity. We suggest looking for things like stains, scratches, dents, tire degradation, oil changes, dings, and cracks before you bring your car to us.
- Modifications — Any alterations affect the value of your vehicle, no matter how big or small. For instance, a car that has recently been fitted with a brand-new engine will always be worth more than the same vehicle with the original engine. Conversely, spoilers and decals often lower the value as they relate to your tastes rather than a wide market.
- Current odometer reading — A high mileage typically lowers the overall worth of your vehicle. A low mileage, on the other hand, usually increases the value. It's often directly related to the age of the vehicle, as most people drive at least 10,000 miles every year.
- Vehicle year — Everybody wants the newest model. If you have a 2015 Toyota Aygo, it's probably worth less than the 2021 model. It's typically because technology is constantly advancing, giving newer vehicles the edge over older ones. That said, a classic car might be worth more than the latest model. It just depends on the circumstances.
If You Qualify For The Max Loan Amount, Should You Take It?
Not always. Even if your vehicle scores highly in all the above categories, you shouldn't necessarily receive the largest sum. Instead, we advise you to work out how much you need to solve the financial emergency and borrow that specific amount only.
Our Title Loan Process
If you're interested and would like to get a title loan online from us at Cash Cow to fund your emergency, follow the steps below:
- Connect with your local Cash Cow location by using our simple online request form or giving us a call.
- Once you submit the form, one of our friendly store representatives calls you to confirm your information, answer your questions, and ensure you know about the requirements.
- Take your vehicle, lien-free title to your vehicle, and your driver's license (or a different kind of state-issued photo identification) to your nearest Cash Cow storefront.
- One of our knowledgeable loan professionals examines your vehicle and documents to figure out whether you qualify. While it's happening, you can ask any other questions.
- If you do qualify for approval, you complete the paperwork. It only takes five minutes!
- Finally, you receive the money you need from the title loan and leave with your vehicle.
Get Your Title Loan From Cash Cow Today
While you should never take a new financial obligation lightly, title loans are an option whether you qualify for the max loan amount or not! Use our online form or give us a call to get the process started today.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.